Wednesday 22 June 2011

Teething Bling Necklace

I was Lucky enough to be sent a Teething Bling necklace from Smart Mum uk to test out on my son and review.


When it arrived it came nicely packaged in an organza bag with an information card about Teething Bling. When I saw picture of it, I thought they were made from hard plastic but in fact they are made from the same silicone as most teething toys.

I haven't worn any necklaces since my first daughter was born 5 years ago as I was to worried about them getting broken,So being able to wear a necklace thats safe for the baby to play with and that wont get broken must be every mums must have.


When I finally got to put the necklace one my son went strait for it and happily sat and chewed it before he decided he wanted to take it off of me and chew it somewhere else, Luckly the necklace has a breakaway clasp so after he pulled it he got it off. It took a very hard pull to get it off so I know I wont be loosing it in the street, It fitted very nicely in my sons hands and mouth, The only problem I have with it is I cant wear it for long as my son steals it, I think I will have to get another so he can have one and so can I.



Teething Bling can be washed in a dishwasher so easy to clean when your little one gets it all grubby. You can buy them in a wide varity of colours and you can even buy matching bangles, All colours can be found on there website www.smartmumuk.com
You can also find them on Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/TeethingBlingUK

No comments:

Post a Comment