Sunday 26 June 2011

What a hot day

With the weather being so nice today, I decided to get the sand and water table cleaned up and fill it with water for my kids to play with, As we live in a flat we only have a shared garden and access to it is a bit of a pain, So the water table went on our balcony so I could keep an eye on my kids while I did other bits.

This kept the quiet for a very long time so I was able to put washing away and put some on to wash with out being bothered by them, My son soon decided he wanted to get into the water table and play so he took his nappie off and jumped in.
My 2 month old daughter didnt really seem fussed about the weather and even though it was very hot she still wanted to be swaddled so she could sleep. After having dinner we bathed the kids and there all snoring there heads off.

No comments:

Post a Comment