Monday 1 August 2011

BabyBjorn Cup


The BabyBjorn cup is deigned to be a first cup for babies and toddlers as the deign of it makes it easy for little hands to grip, it also has a sturdy non slip base which makes it very hard for your child to knock over.
When I gave it to my son to have a drink from it was really nice to see that his hands went right round the base so I knew he had a good grip on it, The size of the cup holds just enough juice for my son, He really enjoyed drinking out of it as he was copying me when I was drinking he would do the same, So he felt like a grown up.
This cup is safe to go in the microwave and dishwasher and is very easy to clean by hand too, It contains no BPA or phthalates and is made from durable and recyclable plastics.
This cup can also be used as a feeding container and is deigned to fit perfectly with the BabyBjorn spoon.
The BabyBjorn cup is available to buy in four colours, You can buy this cup and all the other BabyBjorn kitchen range from there website here BabyBjorn
They also have a facebook page so go on over and show some support here BabyBjorn Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment