Saturday 20 August 2011

Bumkins Superbib from Bebemoda


The lovely people from Bebemoda Sent me this lovely Bumkins superbib to review.
I had a pink one sent to me to review as when I got to choose the colour I wasn't thinking my daughter wouldn't be able to use it, So as you will see it has been tested out on my son.
The bib is made from 100% polyester and is suitable from 6 months to 2 years, This bib does up with velcro at the back even though it was velcro, My son was unable to remove it himself and needed help getting it off.

There is a pocket on the front of this bib to catch any food thats dropped and then you simply just tip any food in the pocket into the bin.
The super bib resists most stains, is durable yet comfortable fabric, has the catch all pocket and is machine washable, If you would like to buy this bib or any of the others they sell you can do so here
You can also visit Bebemoda's facebook page here

No comments:

Post a Comment