Thursday 4 August 2011

Help Disney Junior support Great Ormond Street Hospital

Help be one in a million by sharing your first Disney memory on Disney Junior's Facebook page here

Once 1 Million Disney memories have been shared Disney Junior will donate £1 million to Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital (GOSH).
So please help by speading the word for this fantastic cause by sharing your first Disney memory and then Disney can do their magic once again and support such a fantastic Hospital.

Great Ormond Street Hospital is a fantastic place, no child wants to be in hospital but as we all know this is sometimes inevitable and GOSH do a fantastic job of not only caring so brilliantly for poorly children but make it feel like a home from home while you are there.

I have donated my memory - taking my daughter to see toy story 3 when she thought they was all going to die she had to sit on me and have a big cuddle, I have to say I thought they was going to die and was trying not to show her that.

Please head over to Disney Junior’s Facebook page and donate your Disney memory too, I would love to see them reach 1 million memories very quickly.

Well done Disney this is a brilliant thing to do!! I hope you reach your goal.

To help spread the word I was tagged by mymummyspennies so I am tagging 5 mummy bloggers and hope they will share this with their followers too:

Lindy loves
Hexmum
charlie monsters fun house
Bubbalovesblog
Blog By Baby

Keep this going and spread the Disney love.

If you would like to donate to GOSH you can do so directly here.

No comments:

Post a Comment