Friday 5 August 2011

MAM Learn to brush set


So MAM also sent a Learn to brush set for my boy to try out, This brush set is suitable from 6 months and consists of two brushes a training brush and a first brush you also get a handy little shield so the brush wont get pushed to far back into your childs mouth.
Along with the two brushes you get some really good information on taking care of your teeth.
Both of the brushes Have very easy grip handles and the Training brush has and extra long handle so mum or dad can help them with there brushing.
My son has always been a problem when it comes to brushing teeth, It always end in a big chase and then him being held very still so I was very interested to see what would happen with this brush.
But to my surprise he stood there and quite happily let me help him brush them, He couldn't resist having a play with the shield as he has never had something like that on his tooth brush before, I also think what might have helped was that he brush head was a lot smaller than the brushes he has used before.
You can buy this brush from MAM's online store here and I have seen them in a few other shops that normally sell baby products.
Also visit there facebook page for your chance to enter competitions that they hold often and you will also have a chance to speak to other mums you can visit there facebook page here

No comments:

Post a Comment