Sunday 7 August 2011

MAM Perfect Soother


The MAM perfect soother is different to any other MAM soothers, Its 60% thinner than normal ones and 3 times softer, The design of the MAM perfect soother is to help reduce the risk of misaligned teeth, And like all other MAM products its BPA free.


When you buy normal MAM soothers they normally come in a plastic box to keep them safe, This perfect soother comes in a plastic box but is different to the normal ones as it can also be used as a steriliser, Its very simple to use as a steriliser all you need to do is fill the box up to the line on the back of the box with water pop your soother into the holder, close then put it in the microwave for 3 minutes. Even better news is that you can use the box to steriliser all MAM soothers not just the perfect one.


With the teat of this soother being thinner I have noticed it doesn't fall out of my daughters mouth as much which means a better night sleep for me and her, I was a little worried how she would react to a thinner teat but it didn't seem to bother her one bit.

If you want to buy the perfect soother you can from here
Also visit there facebook page for great competitions and really friendly people to talk to, You can find there facebook page here

1 comment:

  1. We only have MAM soothers... I love the fact they're designed to protect babies teeth growth and their designs are the best on the market. Everyone always comments on the slogans and asks where I got them from. I agree with what you said about staying in little one's mouth better as well, it's the same for my LO. I must admit though, now Mason has decided his new 'thing' is throwing his dummies out of the push chair it is getting rather expensive =)

    ReplyDelete