Tuesday 16 August 2011

No more disposable nappies at night


I have finally taken the leap to finally get rid of disposable nappies at night time, I'm a little worried how my son is going to cope in the real nappies as he's a heavy wetter, But after advice from a lot of people, I have got rid of the disposables once and for all.
I'm still using the real nappies that I have used since my son was 6 months old my good old faithful Baba+Boo Only instead of using just the micro fibre inserts that come with the nappy I have popped a bamboo insert in to.

Now only time will tell so i'm keeping my fingers crossed theres no leaks through the night.
I will keep you all updated on the progress.
My daughter is also using real nappies at night but at the moment i'm not worried about leaks from her as she normaly wakes once a night anyway for a feed so she can be change then.

No comments:

Post a Comment