Tuesday 16 August 2011

Strider Rider Uk Discount code for all my fans


For those of you that don't know what a Strider rider is, I will tell you here.


The Strider rider is a balance bike that can be used from as early as 18 months to 5 years, The idea of them is to teach your child the art of balancing before they take the leap to a bike with peddles, Me and My husband have often talked about getting one for my son, As my 5 year old girl has a bike with peddles but cant manage to balance herself we thought maybe we should try one of these for my son. I'm thinking Christmas present for him.

Any way the bit your all waiting for is the discount code I have been given for all my lovely fans you will get £5.00 off your order all you need is this code busymum You can use this code when you order by the phone or over the internet and is valid till the 31st December, The discount is only valid for orders over £50

Perfect timing to get one for a Christmas present for someone you know or your little one.
You can order your very own Strider Rider from here and theirs also a phone number on there to order by the phone if you like.

So what are you waiting for go get ordering.

No comments:

Post a Comment