Thursday 25 August 2011

Teething Bling Bangle


A few months back I did a review for a Teething Bling Pendent, This time I have been given the chance to review a bangle from them. It came nicely packaged in a cotton bag.
This time it was to try out on my daughter who has just started teething so being given the chance to review the bangle was great. The bangle is made from the same material as most teething toys you can buy from shops.


The great thing about Teething Bling is that its not just for babies to chew its also for mums to wear so when ever you need something to keep your baby quiet its always there.
The Bangle is easy for my 4 month old to hold and chew on, When ever shes grumpy I have taken it off and given it to her and she goes all quiet. She has spent many hours since I received the bangle chewing it and I felt safe just leaving her with it as I knew there was no cords to get tangled up in.

The Teething Bling Bangle is very easy to clean as you can just pop it into a dishwasher.
You can buy the Bangle in many different colours and you can even get them to match the pendents .
If you would like to buy any Teething Bling product you can do so here
Also please visit there facebook page here

No comments:

Post a Comment