Tuesday 30 August 2011

Tommee Tippee sangenic wrap and go


I was asked to review the Tommee Tippee wrap and go and was very excited about this one as im fed up of the packs of nappy bags you buy, when you pull one out you get more than one and then I end up with them all loose in my changing bag.
With the wrap and go you get a nice little holder that you can either pop it in your changing bag or hang it on your pushchair, When you first buy the wrap and go you get two rolls of bags each roll containing 15 bags.
You can by the sangenic wrap and go from Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Boots, Argos, Mothercare, Babies r us and kiddicare.com, you can also buy the refils from the same shops and prices start from £4.99.
The sangenic wrap and go has very fresh lemon fragrance and kills 99% of germs on contact.
When I first opened the wrap and go my first thought was how nice and strong smelling the bags were, They really stop your bin smelling and should you be carrying a dirty nappy around with you, you really wouldn't notice, I have kept the wrap and go in my changing bag and every time i open my bag im hit with a really nice smell, The bags are much bigger than ones I have brought in the past.

And they even fit my washable nappies in them so no more carrying dirty smelly washables around with me. You can find out about other products that Tommee Tippee make from here
Also for all there latest information you can visit there facebook page here

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great idea for being out and about. Currently pregnant with less than 14 weeks to go so have not even thought of things like this yet! Looks like a good investment though!

    ReplyDelete