Sunday 11 September 2011

Daisy Roots Shoes


I was kindly sent two pairs of Daisy Roots shoes to try out, I got to chose what ones I wanted and it was a very hard choice theirs so many to chose from, I finally went for a pair for my son called A star is born and went for size 2-3 years there shoes go up to 4 years depending on the style you want,

The next pair I found even harder to chose and I finally went for Pony, For my girl and the size I got was 0-6 months, I have found it hard to get a pair of shoes to fit my daughter but these fitted her really well and didn't make her feet look huge, The pair my son got also fitted him very well,

Daisy Roots use Eco friendly leather that's safe for toe suckers, The soft breathable leather allows healthy foot growth, They use vegetable dye so theirs no nasty chemicals and they have a safe anti slip sole perfect for when your little one starts to walk around.
The shoes have no laces to do up as they have elastic to keep them on.
If you would like to buy a pair and I think they are a must have for any little one you can buy them from here
They also have a facebook page and that can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment