Monday 27 February 2012

Give something different this Easter

Every Easter my daughter gets lots of chocolate, Shes not a big fan of chocolate and it will last her all year, Thats if I don't start eating it, So when I was sent an email from Bottle PR about alternative Easter gifts, I couldn't wait to see what they had on offer.

I was sent a Lego star wars Darth Vader key chain torch, Its not as small as I was expecting its actually a really great size, Its fully movable just like normal Lego people you get and the torch is very bright, The Darth Vader key chain torch retails at £6.99 and is available at Tescos, You can also buy a Ninjago keylight for £6.99 from John Lewis, A Darth Vader Torch with its super detachable lightsaber for £19.99 from Smyths, There is many more items to this range all perfect for any Lego and Star Wars fans.

And for all the Moshi monster fans, They will be please to hear that their is some new products out to buy, This one I know my daughter will love, The new rang includes key chains that should be selling for £3.99, Moshi Monsters Zippsters that you can attach to your childs zips any there RRP is £1.49 and finally Moshi Monsters Charmling Bands, Each pack comes with one wristband and two charms and there RRP is £2.99

With my experience from my daughter over the past few years of her not touching her Easter eggs, I really think its worth looking for something other than chocolate for the kids, This way she can still enjoy Easter but with a lot less chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment