Wednesday 25 April 2012

Gumigem Skimers necklace and Bubba Bangles


The lovely people over at Gumigem sent me there not one but two of there newest products they have on offer, I was sent a Bubba Bangle in Thistle and a Skimers necklace in Grapevine, I was very excited when these arrived as I'm already a big fan of Gumigems other designs they have, So I was quick to open them up and give them a try.


My first thought was that the Skimers necklace felt quite heavy and I was a little worried it might be to heavy to wear around my neck all day, But I put it on and was surprised that it wasn't heavy around my neck at all, My next test was how my 1 year old girl would get on with it, As shes teething at the moment I didn't think it would be a big problem with her as she is pretty willing to chomp on anything she can, But I sat on the sofa with her and gave the the necklace and she was very happy sitting there for a good hour just chewing on it. What I think is really great with this necklace is there is more than one bit to chew as with my other ones I own I would often find my daughter just chewing on the cord. I have to say this necklace has been a big hit with her and I'm sure it will be getting plenty of use over the next few months and even when she no longer needs it I will still be wearing it as they look great.

Next up for my daughter and me to test was the Bubba Bangle I'm not a huge fan of bangles as I often find them to hard and that they get in the way when I'm busy doing things like typing, But with the Bubba Bangle that wasn't a problem as it is lovely and flexable so it gets a big thumbs up from me, I gave it to my daughter shortly after I tried it out and she really liked this one, I'm not sure if it was because she has a bit more freedom with it or the fact she found it very easy to hold, Now when ever I wear it she tries to pull it off so she can have it, So that must be a good sign.

All Gumigems are made from baby safe silicone the same stuff normal baby teethers are made from and all necklaces come with a breakaway clasp so should your baby pull to hard instead of it hurting you it will come open.
If you would like to find out more about what products Gumigem have instore please visit there website Here and Also visit there facebook page where you will be the first to hear of any new products due to be release you can find that Here

No comments:

Post a Comment