Saturday 14 April 2012

Mars needs Moms


I had never herd of this film before and it surprised me when it finished that it was a Disney film, I only found out about this film as there was nothing good on for the kids to watch and I saw this on sky, So thought I would put it and I was so surprised when I watched it and fell in love with it, I have since gone out and brought a copy of it and now its the only DVD in my dvd player in my bedroom.

Now this isn't because I love it so much its actually because my 11 month old daughter loves it so much, If she wakes and its not playing she screams her head off, But I have woken up a few times in the night to see her sitting or standing in her cot watching it and not a single noise coming from her.

This is great for me as it means I get a great night sleep if she decides she wants to wake up, All I can say is if you haven't seen it before please watch it, Its one of the best films I have seen in ages.

Me and my husband are regualy mentioning quotes from it, The main ones are My mom my mom she washes my clothes, And another favorite one is Unauthorised dog pile, If you watch the film you will understand what they are about.

No comments:

Post a Comment