Monday 30 April 2012

Sudocrem, Sunscreen Mousse


Unfortunately due to the great British weather, I haven't been able to test this out fully.
I really have problems finding sunscreen that I can use on my sons sensitive skin, So I tried a little on him to see if it would react, I'm pleased to say there was no reaction to his skin, I also noticed it didn't leave a sticky or slippy like some I have tried in the past, Infact if I'm honest it left his skin feeling really soft.
Another thing I like about this mousse is that unlike other sunscreens where you have to re apply every 30-60mins this one says re apply 2-3 times a day depending on the strength of the sun and of course if you have been swimming.

If you would like to buy this it retails for around £15.00 and is available in Boots.
I have to say this is so far the best kids sun protection I have ever used as its easy to apply and free from perfumes and colours and it can be used on babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment