Wednesday 23 May 2012

Jenni's Awesome Aloe Vera Shop, Aloe proplis creme

As I suffer with eczema the lovely Jenni sent me some of her Aloe proplis creme to try out I was sent two sample sachets to try out so far I have been using it for a week and have found that you only need a little amount each time.
My skin has felt softer and where my eczema is I have notice the redness has gone and it no longer feels itchy, I also found that it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or greasy.

I have tried no end of creams given to me by my doctors but none of them has worked as well as this and not only does it work really well it also smells much better than any cream I have ever used.
Jenni also sells lots of other Aloe products and you can find out about all of them on her facebook page here and you can also visit her website here

No comments:

Post a Comment