Sunday 6 May 2012

Ninja Meerkats, The tomb of doom book


My daughter is a huge fan of Meerkats and loves to read so when we got the chance to review Ninja Meerkats, The tomb of doom, We couldn't wait for it to arrive.
What we really liked about this book was that not only does it look like a grown up book but it also has illustrations as my daughter is nearly six she likes to look at the pictures too, My daughter suffers with eye problems and need larger text in her books but she didn't need it with this book and happily sat there to read it to me, We both really like how it goes into really good detail even though there is only 109 pages, My daughter has said she would love to read the others in series and being priced at only £4.99 how can I say no.

This book is definately a great book as it really gets a childs imagination going.


No comments:

Post a Comment