Thursday 10 May 2012

Why I picked my childrens names

A lot of people often ask me where I got my kids names from and why I chose them, So I thought I would write a post about it.

First up we have Tianan, Right before I was married I had said to my now husband that If we ever have a girl I want to call her Tianan, The reason behind this is, This is the name of my auntie who passed away before I was born and I had always loved the name and thought it would be nice to keep it in the family.

Next up is my son Lucas, While pregnant with him we was having a hard time finding a nice boys name that we both agreed on then one day we was watching a film called Empire records and one of the characters names was Lucas, From the moment we herd the name we both said I like that name, So we agreed he would be called it.

And last but no means least Jovie, We wanted another unusual girls name again but couldn't find anything for ages and as I was pregnant with her over Christmas both my son and daughter kept wanting to watch the film Elf and if you have seen this film you will know the main female character in the film was called Jovie, We fell in love with it and agreed that this will be her name.

So now I have told you my reasons whats your reasons for your childrens names?

No comments:

Post a Comment