Tuesday 30 October 2012

Bigsby The Interactive Story Buddy From Hallmark


I was really lucky to get the chance to review Bigsby the interactive story buddy as soon as I got it out of the box I just knew my son would love it and I was right, Bigsby hasn't left his side since he arrived here.

Bigsby comes with one book and as you read the story there is parts highlighted in read and provided you read them clearly and there isn't much background noise Bigsby will react and say something in response to what you said, There is also another two books that you can buy seperately for just £5.99 each.

If you have an Ipad you can also download a free app where it will read the book for you and there is also two games for your children to play, My son has really enjoyed doing the jigsaws on it and just having the book read to him while I'm busy doing something else.

In my eyes I would definately say Bigsby is worth £19.99, Hallmark don't only do Bigsby they do other story buddies too and you can find them all here


No comments:

Post a Comment