Tuesday 9 October 2012

ClaireaBella polo jute bag from Toxicfox


I'm sure you have all seen celebs in magazines carrying these bags around and if your like me have also wanted one, Well when I was contacted by Toxifox to see if I would like to review one, I was really excited for it to arrive.

I have never managed to find a bag that looks nice and that will hang on my pushchair with no problems so everything I would carry around with me was either in my pockets or sitting in the hood of my pushchair, Until my bag arrived its the perfect size for my keys, purse, phone and some little treats for my kids, Since it arrived it has gone everywhere I have.

When you order your bag it can take up to 15 working days to be ready and thats because its made to how you want and everything is done by hand, Its really simple to order too, You get to choose what text you want, hairstyle, haircolour, dress colour, eye colour and skin colour, They all come with an elegant bow and a hand made with love charm, plus some Swarovski Elements and plenty of glitter.

And whats more they are really eye catching and get peoples heads turning all the time, If you would like to order one you can do from here they also do other size bags too so you can get one for every occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment