Saturday 20 October 2012

Daddy I,m A Zombie DVD


With Halloween coming up, I normaly like to get my kids a Halloween type of film, This year I was lucky and got asked to review one, Now I had never herd of Daddy I,m a zombie before but I did a quick search on the internet and found some information and pictures of it, My first thought was that the animation reminded me of Tim burton and being a great fan of him I couldn't wait for it to arrive.

The DVD arrived while my son who's 3 was a preschool so I decided to wait for him to come home so we could watch it together, The film is PG rated this is why I watched it with my son first, In case it was a little to gruesome for my 6 year old.
So me and my son sat down to watch it and both of us were glued to the tv, Now my son tends to just watch something for 5-10 minutes then goes off to do something else, But through the whole film he stayed put, In fact the DVD was enjoyed that much that in the same day it was played 5 times and it is now permanently on in there bedroom.
I didn't feel the film was at all gruesome so when my daughter came home from school I let her watch it and she told me she loved it.

The film is about a girl that wakes up as a zombie and to find her way back home she has to defeat a evil witch with the help of some new zombie friends.

The DVD is by Lionsgate and is available to buy from 1st October 2012 and the RRP is £6.99 in my view this is a very good price for such a great film.


No comments:

Post a Comment