Monday 15 October 2012

Halloween with Aldi


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, I always like to go all out with decorations,costumes and treats for the kids, The sad thing is though since we have moved house we don't get many children knocking on the door, But that doesn't stop me and I still spend a small fortune on bits, But this year I was sent some facepaints and Halloween cupcake kit from Aldi to try out.


Now I I'm not the most artistic person but I did give the facepaints a try but only on my daughters hand as in the past we have had trouble getting facepaints off her but this wasn't the case with these ones in the end, Just a simple bit of soap and water and off it came, You can buy these facepaints from Aldi stores for the price of £1.99.


The cupcake kit was really simple to do all you need to add is 110g of butter and 2 eggs, Plus a little water for the icing, Once the cakes were cooked and cooled the fun part was here decorating, Now in the pack you get some ghost shape sugar sprinkles, orange icing powder and black writing icing, Plenty to get nice and creative with.
The cakes didn't last long in my house once they were decorated and I didn't even get the chance to try one but my kids have told me they were very yummy.



Aldi currently have other Halloween bits for sale too and they include things like costumes for £3.99 each in sizes 3-8 years, Window stickers for £1.59, Halloween lawn signs for £1.29, Bat cookie kit for £1.59 and some yummy looking Halloween figure chocolate for 99p, these are all on sale from 4th October until stocks last so be quick if you want to grab a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment