Monday 21 January 2013

Cupid Dog


I love a good movie night with my husband and when I was asked to review Cupid Dog, I wasn't sure my husband would like it, Cupid dog is about a dog called Gabe who tries to set his owner up on his ideal date in the hope that he will find love and change his mind about moving to another country.

I found Cupid Dog a little hard to get into at first but I carried on watching and found it to be a really good film in the end, Its not the normal sort of film I would go for when out shopping for a new DVD to watch, But I'm glad I had the chance to review it as it has now made me think twice about passing this sort of film up .

Cupid dog is available to buy on DVD and download to own and rent on the 4th February Perfect timing for a nice romantic film night with your partner this Valentines day.
The RRP is £9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment