Thursday 24 January 2013

Manuka Honey from Aldi


I love Honey on toast and when I was asked to review the Manuka Honey I was eager for it to arrive.
When they asked me if I would like to review it they told me a little about Manuka honey, Manuka honey contains more vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants than other type of honey and can be used to improve general health and wellbeing. Meaning it's perfect to use when colds and sore throats start to set in. The honey can also help relieve allergies, improve skin care and has properties that can aid with a good night's sleep, so it's perfect to use all year round.

Now I have had a cold for the past few weeks and its only just started to get better, Could it be the honey really does help, I have to say though I have had trouble sleeping the last few months but since having this honey I have found that I'm not tossing and turning at night instead I have been going strait off to sleep.

This honey tastes very nice and makes you want to have more, and even better my kids really liked eating it on toast too.
You can buy this honey from all Aldi stores and it only costs £3.99 for 250g

No comments:

Post a Comment