Friday 25 January 2013

Napolina


I love cooking and trying out new things on my kids, when I was asked to review some products from Napolina I was trying to think what I could make with them for the our dinner, When they arrived I was excited to see just which products I was getting, I was sent red kidney beans, cannellini beans, chick peas and butter beans, So I got my thinking cap on and finally worked out what I was going to cook,

I went for a simple choice and it ment we could try them all out at the same time, I made up a basic tomato sauce and added all the beans and chick peas and cooked until the sauce had thickened, To go with this I cooked up some pasta.


I was really pleased with how this turned out and even more pleased that it tasted that good two out of my 3 children wanted more, I will be buying more of these now I know Napolina do more than just tinned tomatos and pasta, And there is endless of things you can do with them.

The RRP of these are just 79p and you can buy them from most supermarkets.

No comments:

Post a Comment