Saturday 19 January 2013

The Possession


I love watching a good horror film, So when Lionsgate told me they was sending me a copy of The Possession to review I couldn't wait, The Possession is rated 15 and is about a girl who buys an antique box at a yard sale, Unaware that inside is a malicious ancient spirit that possesses the girl, And her dad and his ex-wife (her mum)try to find a way to end the curse.

I always like a good horror that makes me jump and I have to admit this did make me jump a few times, I was also glued to the TV the whole time it was on, My husband also watched it with me and after it had finished he said I really enjoyed that.

This is definately a film that I will watch again and again.

Its available to buy on DVD, BLU-RAY and to download from Monday 21st January.

No comments:

Post a Comment