Monday 8 July 2013

Shelby's Snack Shack Game


I was sent the Shelby's snack shack game to try out and review with my kids, When it arrived my first thought was that the box looked very old fashioned, But it really attracted my attention, I think if I saw this in a shop I would have to go and take a look at it,

The game comes with a game board (which is also the box) 1 shelby squeezer, 40 bones, 4 bowls and 1 double game spinner, The aim of the game is to get the most bones, This game really helps the younger players count as they spin the spinner and if they have to collect bones they have to spin a number to see how many they need to get, my 4 year old son managed to count out his bones really well and even went on to winning the game.


The only problem my kids had with this game was picking up the bones with the squeezer but after a while they soon got used to it and managed to do it fine, My kids really enjoyed playing this game together and wanted to play it again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment